Dr. Brian Eness
Dr. Brian Eness is a lifelong resident of Iowa, growing up in Iowa Falls. After graduating from Iowa Falls High School, he attended Iowa State University, graduating with a BA in Biological/Pre-Medical Illustration. Deciding he wanted to use his talents in science and art towards benefiting people more directly, he switched his career course and enrolled at the University of Iowa College of Dentistry. Upon earning his Doctorate in Dental Surgery in 2009, he moved to Waverly as an associate dentist. At the end of 2012, after working as an associate in Sumner for two years, Dr. Eness purchased the practice of Dr. Timothy Sexton.
Dr. Eness is a general dentist who is committed to giving each patient the best possible care. Dedicated to lifelong learning, he personally strives to complete two to three times the required number of continuing education hours each year. He annually attends the Chicago Midwinter Meeting to learn from the very best lecturers in dentistry.
Dr. Eness married his wife Rebecca in 2005. They welcomed their first child, Elliana, in December 2013. Their second child, Luke, was born in October 2015. They also have two cats, Ewok and Tribble. During his free time, Dr. Brian enjoys photography, running, and being involved in church activities.
- American Dental Association
- Iowa Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Chicago Dental Society
- Waterloo District Dental Society
- Tall Corn Dental Symposium
Awards While Attending Dental School:
- Dr. Cyrus S. Ranck Scholarship, 2006
- Dr. James Boltz Scholarship, 2008
- Dr. James Schmidt Practice Management Award, 2009
- Diane Pagel, Receptionist / Office Manager
- Marcy Meyer, Registered Dental Hygienist
- Jeanie Buehler, Registered Dental Hygienist
- Kris Seehase, Registered Dental Assistant
- Karen Werner, Registered Dental Assistant